1st Energy and Environment Award Winners
Thursday November 29th saw the celebration of the 1st Energy and Environment Awards, organized by the magazines InfoPower and InfoEnviro and sponsored by Núcleo Felguera and Vodafone.
After 108 nominations and more than 6,000 votes received on the event web, the winners were announced in the gala celebrated in the Mercure Santo Domingo Hotel in Madrid and was assisted by more than 150 people.
This first edition received a high participation level, and has been followed closely by the energy and environmental communities, not only in Spain but also on an international level, especially Latin America.
We offer our most sincere gratitude to the members of the jury and the committee for the arduous task of selecting the finalists and winners, also to the collaborators for their support of these awards. Many thanks also to all attendees and others, who one way or another have participated.
Congratulations to all the finalists and especially to the winners!
1. Career Path Award in the Environment Sector
Alfonso Maillo Sánchez
2. Career Path Award in the Energy Sector
Antonio Luque López
3. Young Entrepreneur Award in the Environment Sector
Luis Alberto Fernández Güelfo
4. Young Entrepreneur Award in the Energy Sector
David Gómez Berzosa
5. Best Renewable Energy Project
6. Best Energy Efficiency Project
EMALSA (Empresa Mixta de Aguas de Las Palmas, S.A.)
7. Best Water Management Project
8. Best Waste Management Project
9. Spanish Business with With Greatest International Presence Award
10. Foreign Investment Award for Spain in the Energy and/or Environment Sector
11. Best Latin American Company in the Environment Sector
SITRASA (Sistemas de Tratamiento Ambiental S.A. de C.V.)
12. Best Latin American Company in the Energy Sector
SEISA (Sistema de Energía Internacional)
See all photos on Flicker: